Metal straws.. they aren’t just for heavy metal dandies, they are for eco-minded individuals who frequently drink pre-workouts, post-workouts and BCAAs.
I recently received a bag of metal straws a gift, and although initially skeptical, I’ve grown to become a massive fan of them. First, if you are going to the gym multiple times a week and needing to dissolve powders on a regular basis, you are probably currently using a spoon.
Spoons are cool and work just fine. However, metal straws are pretty fun to drink out of. Here is a picture of a cup of pre-workout with my metal straw (and straw cleaner next to it).
A few of the cool benefits of using metal straws:
- They just look cool. Anything normally made of plastic done in metal is just badass.
- They make your drink seem cooler because metal cools down quick. Tastes good.
- Serves as a stirring/mixing tool and drinking tool at the same time.
- You’re helping save the planet as plastic straws kill mother nature.
- Helps you drink your pre-workout or BCAAs from the bottom-up.
The last point is a really big one. Even the best pre-workouts, with everything instantized, usually leave particulate at the bottom of the glass. If you are drinking normally from a cup you always notice you’re missing out on some good bits at the bottom of the glass which usually are wasted or need more water added to get them down.
Drinking with a straw however sucks the pre-workout up from the bottom of the glass like a vacuum, meaning at the end there is zero wasted beta alanine, creatine, BCAA powder or whatever chemical you tried to initially completely dissolve but failed to do.
Best Priced Metal Straws Online
They’re just metal so no need in overpaying. They are also hard to find at small local stores so shopping online is probably your best bet. Below are some best sellers that are solid choices to up your sipping game.
- Set of 8pcs extra long stainless straws (4 bent + 4 straight + 2 cleaning brushes),total length of 10.5inch, perfect for drinking cold bevarage, sipping cocktail,coffee,ice tea,cappuccino etc.
- Made of food-grade 18/8 stainless steel,no metal aftertaste,plastic free, BPA free, dishwasher safe,reusable and environmentally friendly.
- With Outer diameter of 1/4 inch, those straws can easily fit through the lid slot of your 20oz 30oz stainless rumbler tumbler(such as Yeti, rtic, and ozark trail cups)
- Modern and sleek stainless straws add fun to any party, trendy for family reunion,girl's night out,cocktail party,Patio BBQ,picnics,boating and more!
- Great gift choice for your families and friends.
- FIT FOR ALL SIZE TUMBLERS: 2 straight straws of 10.5" and 2 bent straws of 9.9" for 30oz tumblers. 2 straight straws of 8.5" and 2 bent straws of 7.9" for 20oz tumblers. Check our Tumbler lids at：www.amazon.com/dp/B01MG3ZEOM
- SAFE MATERIAL: Food Grade 18/8 stainless steel, non-toxic, BPA and lead free, no metal aftertaste. Unbreakable, they will not rust, crack or be scratched. Note: Be careful with hot drink while using this straw.
- STUDY AND STRONG: Stainless steel are not easily flimsy. These straws are well made and sturdy enough for long time use.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Come with 2 special scrub brush. Featuring a stainless steel handle and nylon bristles, the brush is of the perfect size for these straws, also suitable for cleaning cups and bottles.
- BROAD USAGE: It is suitable for family party, outdoor picnics, hiking, trips and office use.
So there you go. Metal straws.. they are cheap, durable, easy to clean and make drinking boring shit more fun. Your best bet for finding good deals would either be online at Amazon or at your local retail giant like Target or Wal-Mart.
Give them a try and let us know what you think!
Last update on 2018-06-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API